Bacon-wrapped Pork Sausages with Sweet, Sticky Apple
This recipe comes from the excellent Good Food Magazine.
Preparation: 5 mins - Cooking: 30 mins
- 8 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 8 pork sausages
- 15ml (1 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 2 eating apples, each cut into 8 wedges
sourced from: Greedy Gourmet
- Heat oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Tie a piece of bacon around each sausage. Heat the oil in a flameproof roasting tin on the hob, then brown the sausages in the tin. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Toss in the apple wedges and roast everything for another 10 minutes until the sausages are cooked and the apples are sticky and caramelised.
- Serving Suggestion - Serve with mash.
Nobody has reviewed this recipe yet.